- The Exploratorium! Best museum I’ve ever been to. I posted photos from my visit here.
- Noisebridge. A wonderful hackerspace with an industrial 3D printer, a whole bunch of electronic components, soldering station, woodwork room, other specialized equipment like VR and EEG headsets, an amazing ~1000 books library, and really smart and kind people! I’ll visit it more often in 2019 to work there.
In no particular order, here is a list of restaurants I remember liking a lot. Nom nom nom.
- La Fondue. 5/5 stars. My favorite restaurant, ever. Love their cheese and chocolate fondue. A little expensive, however.
- Lolo. 4/5 stars. Great Mexican food. The shrimp rice were amazing.
- Little Star Pizza. 3/5. Good deep dish pizza. Not the best I’ve had, but still pretty good!
- La Fringale. 3/5 stars. Okay-ish Italian food.
- Panda Express. 5/5 stars. I ❤ Panda Express. My friends laugh at me when I say this and nobody wants to go to Panda Express with me 😦 I love everything there, but my favorites are orange chicken, honey walnut shrimp, teriyaki chicken, and broccoli beef. I’ve been to Panda Express so many times this year that I’ve probably tried out everything.
- Mayflower Seafood restaurant in Milpitas. 4/5 stars. Best dim sum I’ve had. People go to Chinatown for dim sum. I tried that once and found the dim sum at Chinatown to be pretty disgusting.
- One Waan. 4/5 stars. Best Thai food I’ve found in the Bay Area.
- Kasa Indian eatery. 4/5 stars. Fantastic mango lassi, butter chicken, and paneer tikka.
- Amber India. 4/5 stars. Liked their shrimp curry and rice.
- Dandelion Chocolate. 3/5 stars. Good place for meetings, coffee, and chocolate. A bit overpriced I think.
- Chocolate Covered. 5/5 stars. Wonderful store with so much variety of chocolate.
- MY China. 5/5 stars. Amazing Chinese food. Recommended: spicy seafood dumplings, spicy chicken wings, seafood noodles, duck, beef fried rice — all very delicious.
- La Taqueria. 3/5 stars. Nice Mexican restaurant. I go here often because it’s very close to where I live.
I searched through my images gallery to find photos of food from the above restaurants. Found exactly one photo — from Dandelion Chocolate. Please enjoy a photo of their Chef Tasting Plate!
If you have any restaurant suggestions or would like to explore food together, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org! 🙂